I had attended his "live" workshop on 19th May 2007 starting from 9.30am to 5pm+. Cool and you see how he do things online. At the end of the workshop, he offer the first twenty persons to sign up with him to create a product together with him. I being the first person to take the form and paid $1997 immediately. Even the person who take my payment was shocked. Why?? I took less than a min to think. Because this is too great of a offer to be missed. He even promised to share at least close to US $2000 with the people who sign up. I will have the resell rights and have the knowledge to help others.
Just two weeks after I start up, I had a opt in to my newsletter about 100+. Cool man! This is done possible with my mentor Patrick See. All is done only mostly at night in few hours. I am looking for a team of friends to help each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you email me what is this opportunity about? Thanks.
Post a Comment